Read on for an unofficial list of the 10 best restaurants in NOLA:
1. Oceana Grill (739 Conti St, New Orleans, LA 70130)
Pierre and I actually went to Oceana last night, and it was pretty good! It reads very ‘chain’ so you can feel free to kick back and keep it casual. We both had the Jambalaya pasta, and it was bomb! Bonus, you can carry your cocktail with you outside.
A few others we might pop by today:
2. Redfish Grill (115 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70130)
Followers (Miss-Kiandra simply exclaimed, “BBQ Oysters.”)
3. Drago’s (Hilton New Orleans Riverside, 2 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70130)
Our Uber driver actually recommended Drago’s, professing his love for Oysters. We tried to make it, but they close at 10pm.
4. Court of Two Sisters (613 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130)
This was a popular choice for the Snapchat fam, with many cosigning their brunch.
5. Desire (300 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70130)
@VavaVain said, “Great Breakfast.”
6. Luke ( Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue, 333 St Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130)
@TheyCallmeBrie said, “Super Good for Shrimp and Grits.”
7. SoBou (310 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130)
They Call me Brie also loved this one, and said, “It’s perfect for upscale Bomb cuisine, but still a chill vibe.”
8.Johnny’s Po Boy (511 St Louis St, New Orleans, LA 70130)
Johnny’s Po-Boys specializes in…Po Boys and seems to have great food at a reasonable price.
9. Slim Goodies (3322 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70115)
Slim Goodies proclaims to cook with love, and seems to be a daytime place! Their hours are 6am-3pm, so plan accordingly.
10. Camellia Grill (626 S Carrollton Ave, New Orleans, LA 70118)
Many Snapchatters highlighted the breakfast at Camellia’s. I can’t wait to try!
Others that came up included The Trolley Stop, Cochon, Stanley, Ruby Slipper Cafe, Neyows, and Willie Mae’s Scotch House.
I haven’t been to all, but I will definitely drop by next time I’m in town!
What would you recommend?